REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR 2011
- Number of positions for Master studies: 20
The form should be sent to the Office of the Graduate Program with the following documents:
1. Registration Form available at the site of the program;
2. Copy of the undergraduate diploma (or an equivalent document) issued by an official establishment or officially recognized, or a document that confirms that the candidate is in conditions of obtaining the undergraduate title until the date of the registration. The candidate should bring the original document if he/she enters the course;
3. University transcript of the undergraduate course;
4. Curriculum vitae;
5. 02 letters of recommendation (the template is available at the site of the Program);
6. Background check document from his/her country;
7. Copy of the passport. At the registration, the candidate will receive a registration The Selection committee will not consider candidates with incomplete documentation.
Period: September 08th to November 05th, 2010 (mailing date deadline)
Date: November 22th, 2010 (Monday). Including the Portuguese and English language tests.
Local: At the university of the candidate, if there is someone responsible for the application of the test.
Time: From 9:00 to 11:00 AM – exam of Portuguese language. From 2:00 to 5:00 PM – exam of Probability, Inference and Statistical Methods The candidate is allowed to consult the indicated bibliography for one hour after the beginning of the text and to use a calculator.
ROSS, S.A. First course in probability. 5 ed., N. Jersey: Prentice Hall, 1988.
HOGG, R.V., CRAIG, A.T. Introduction to mathematical statistics. London: Macmillan, 1978.
- Result :The results will be available at the site Program on the 10th December 2010 or at the Office of the Program.
- Enrollment: The admission process occurs every six months.
Beginning of classes: (will be released at the official calendar of UFMG for 2011).